Friday, November 9, 2007

Too Much Fab??


Sorry, I haven't posted any creations lately. Yes, I have been making cards....tons actually! I am preparing for my Open House as a SU demonstrator next Saturday. I have made 8 cards already! 4 cards in 2 different color schemes. I will post those pictures later....

Here is my attempt at today's SCS WT139 Velvet & SC149. I strayed a bit from the sketch, using circles on the far right. I can't get enough of this Fabulous Flowers set. I have seen so many amazing cards made with this set uploaded in SCS and now I can make them!! I am not a huge turquoise fan, although I think it works well with the black & so saffron.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Tres Chic, Baroque wheel
Ink: basic black, so saffron, tempting turquoise
Paper: whisper white, basic black, tempting turquoise, so saffron
Accessories: white velvet ribbon, yellow brads, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 way glue pen, glitter, sponge daubers

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooh! What great colors! And very sparkly to boot! :)

Dawn♥ said...

Love the 3-D effect this card show's! It's beautiful!