Saturday, November 24, 2007

Limited To Snowflakes

I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving! I am still amazed that the month of November is almost over! Is Christmas really around the corner? I am way behind! Speaking of behind....I have a few challenges to catch up on. This card is for the Limited Supplies Challenge. These are always such a challenge for me because they are SO limiting!! :-) I do love all the SCS challenges. They really push me to do new & different things. Plus, the other members come up with such inspiring cards!
Here were the rules for the challenge:
Stamps
snowflakes
sentiment optional
Cardstock
2-4 layers
only the neutral colors
Ink or coloring tools
mostly neutral
just a teeny tiny bit of color
Embellishments
choose one kind
mostly neutral, just a bit of color
Tools
one specialized tool

I used leftover paper from my open house so this was quicker than normal!
Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Presentation, Short & Sweet, Season of Joy
Paper: gable green, basic gray, whisper white
Ink: basic gray, whisper white craft
Accessories: certainly celery brads, gray taffeta ribbon, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Now this I love! There's something about the green and gray together ... I'm gonna have to try that. So unique.