Monday, November 12, 2007

Sweet Pea Weekend Sketch



Isn't it still the weekend? Boy, I sure love these long weekends! Time for another Weekend Sketch (#27) from the fabulous Fresh & Fun blog. I still struggle with my circle cutter, practice is not making perfect! I wanted to offset the little sweet pea & I tried something new with my ribbon. The verdict is still out on that one! The scallop on the circles are made with attaching 3/4" circles. I then punched them with my 1/16" circle punch. The image in colored with prismacolor pencils. I used auto fix on adobe photoshop. The real colors are somewhere in between! Which do you like better???
Recipe:
Stamps: Event Full
Paper: Bravo burgandy, regal rose, purley pomegranate, very vanilla
Ink: purely pomegranate, bravo burgandy
Accessories: certainly celery brads, certainly celery ribbon, double stitched pomegranate ribbon, prismacolor pencils, 3/4" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch, circle cutter, ticket punch, sponge dauber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maren,
that's so cute!
Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Such a cute card