Monday, November 19, 2007

Time Well Spent


Stampin Up generously sent all their demonstrators a level 3 Hostess set for their up and coming catalog. It is too cute! I thought that it went perfectly with Saturday's Inspirational Challenge on SCS. This was the first time I used some of these colors! Since I didn't have many of the inks, I decided to just stamp in black & then use my white gel pen. The sentiment was colored in with primsacolor pencils. I used a green & aqua ribbon to make a border for the card. This was a quick one!
Recipe:
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Lavender lace, regal rose, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, green galore
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: stampin dimensionals, prismacolor pencils, green & aqua ribbon, white gel pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card and I feel so lucky to have received it. Its my favorite card to date! I am actually going to frame it. Love you! Deb

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love the amazing colour in this card...absolutely fabulous!!:)

Chelle Xx