Sunday, February 1, 2009

Monday Challenge

I am finally home and ready to get back into the swing of things! CHA was overwhelmingly fun and inspiring. Amazing new products and people! I feel so fortunate to have been able to make the trip!

Today's Monday Challenge is to make a birthday card. This was a super quick one.....perfect for a Monday!

Recipe:
Stamps: Damask, sketched sentiments
Paper: PTI cardstock, purely pomegranate
Accessories: hole punch, SU ribbon, BG brads
Ink: purely pomegranate

Speaking of amazing people........
AJ, Amber, Brooke, Jeanne & Jennifer

5 comments:

Amber Hight said...

beautiful card Maren! Those colors are so vibrant!!!! I missed you and your posts, glad you're home:D

Kimberly Crawford said...

Love this! Your creativity simply AMAZES me!!!
It was wonderful to meet you at CHA!! Continued good luck with all your publishing!!! :)

StampinCathy said...

I just love this simple and easy card. The colors are fabulous.

Carolyn King said...

AWESOME girl!

And congrats on ALL the PC pubs...just got my issue and saw you all over.....whooohooo!!!

Kim Larivière said...

I always like your creations! I'se send you a "blog award".

Congradulation you're inspiring!