Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! I am still trying to catch up on everything here. I haven't even unpacked yet! YIKES! That is one of the things on my list today! :-)
I went for another quick and easy card for today's Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge. We are casing Michelle! She has an amazing gallery! It took forever to decide on a card. I finally decided to case one of her gift set cards.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hometown
Ink: walnut stain distress ink
Paper: Girl Friday, PTI kraft
Accessories: may arts ribbon, corner rounder, scallop punch, Me & My Big ideas bling

Ready to be inspired? Check out what the other DT girls did with Michelle's creations!

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Very pretty. Love these colors together.

Shannan Teubner said...

So pretty, Maren!

Kimberly said...

So elegant - love the colors too!

Anonymous said...

OOOH this is sooo pretty! I love the colors you used!! :)

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty! Love the pink and Kraft!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh! I love this -love the ribbon and the papers you chose. And, I saw ALL your cards in PaperCrafts this issue, you GO girl!! Did you see page 40? heehee!

Jill said...

So cute Maren! Great colors too!!

Kisa Peters said...

Simply fabulous! Stunning!

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Maren, this is SO pretty! I love how simple yet so beautiful!

Heather said...

This is so GORGEOUS! I love the simple elegance! Great job!

Beth Thomas said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the clean look of this beautiful card!