Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life Changes. 2012. Week 3

Project Life.
Week 3.

Surprised???
Yep. I wasn't even sure I would make it this long.
It has become part of my daily routine.
Print pictures on Saturday.
Scrap them on Sunday.
It goes fairly quickly as I have plan.
AND I DO love a GOOD Plan. :)

Week 3 was an emotional one for me.
Excitement too ----->SNOW. Lots of FAMILY TiME.
Lots of time for Reflection.
It was one of the weeks were an event occurs that changes the way you view your life.
You see the bad and the good of your life a bit differently.
You think.
I won't go into the WHAT but let you know that it has made a mark.
And now, I have emerged slightly refreshed.
Perhaps in a different set of Life Sunglasses.
But also ready for week 4.
The best part of Project Life is that you can see that life continues.
Memories are still being made.
There are still sounds of laughter.
It reminds us of ALL the GOOD.

Sunday- Just another relaxing day. Lexi came over to visit Jordan. Against their wishes, I captured it. :)
Monday- MLK Day. No work. No school. It sorta few by. Finally, toward the end of the day I asked Max what I could take a picture of today. He replied, "ME!"
Tuesday- OH the LAUNDRY in this house is uncontrollable!!! Mt. Clothes erupted onto the couch again. Ugh.
Wednesday- My fear. SNOW came overnight. We had a 2 hr. delay AND got out 1/2 hour early. SNOWMAGEDDON 2012 began.
Thursday- Thank goodness school was cancelled. It left me time to deal with some more important matters. Caught Calvin in his pjs playing some music. :) I needed to capture that image after the day I had.

Linksupplies-
stamps: This Is the Time Mini, May 2010 KOM A Little Happy, Smarty Pants, Love Beyond Measure, Sweet Loving & Living, Heart Journaling
paper: BasicGrey Nordic Holiday
ink: Distress ink {black soot, broken china & fired brick}
other: twine, slick writer, copic marker, Ali Thickers, Fancy Pants filter paper, Creative Memories corner rounder


Friday- Family sledding. I {loved} this day!
Saturday- Me + coffee + CHA releases = perfect end to week 3

Link
supplies-
stamps: Echo Park Banners, Monthly Report, Sweet Loving & Living, Starts & Ends With Family, the Details
paper: BasicGrey Nordic Holiday Wedge & Carving
ink: Distress Ink black soot
other: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, slick writer, copic markers, creative memories corner rounder


Have a refreshing week.

No comments: