Monday, January 9, 2012

Life Changes. 2012 Day 1 & 2

Here is 1.1.12 & 1.2.12.
This was the first year that Calvin made it ALL the way to the next year. Usually, he is off in dreamland by the time the next year hits.
So guess who was my first kiss of 2012?
CALVIN.


Supplies:
stamps- SMAK Jan 12- Without You What Would I Do?
paper- Bella Blvd Socialite Dance Circle
ink- Distress ink (black soot, fired brick)
other- American Crafts Slick Writer, Ali Thickers
January 2nd.
Free Day.
Full of legos, video games, laughter & wrestling.
I love my boys.
Luckily, they love each other too. :)


Supplies:
stamps- SMAK Jan 12- Without You What Would I Do?, He She You Said, SMAK Nov 11- Life Starring You
ink- Memento London Fog, Versa Marck watermark, Distress ink black soot
other- Doll Thickers, Creative Memories corner rounder
The rest of the week will be up tomorrow. :)

No comments: