Friday, April 23, 2010

WINNERS!! :)

Ready to find out WHO won the box of goodies for guessing the Paper Crafts Connection Time To Embellish post?

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:46
Timestamp: 2010-04-23 04:50:30 UTC



calamityjane on April 21, 2010 at 4:59 pm
This is fun and I’m only guessing..for the most part anyway.
Kim K. – orange ring
Jessica – flower
Susan – the red shoes
Teri – the sparly necklace
Cath – the pink earrings
If that’s not right..maybe they could change them up so that it IS right!! Just a thought! What I do know, is that I’d LOVE goodies from you, Maren!

What an amazing trip. :)







AND....the Grainy Background WINNER from LAST Thursday's post is......
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:19
Timestamp: 2010-04-23 04:51:41 UTC

Martha said...
oh a picture of the craft area would be awesome ;)


I wish I could transport these guys to Washington!! :)

CONGRATS Martha & Jane! :) Please email me your snail mail info so I can get your prizes in the mail. :) maren@zanynotcrazy.com
Have a BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY!!!! :)

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to the winner. Love all the pics.

Susan R. Opel said...

My shoes were actually coral! :) Yeah, who would own coral shoes but me! :)

Bonita Rose said...

looks like such a great trip Maren.... lucky girl.. xo look at all those smiles!!!!

Chark said...

But was the winner right? Or just a random pick? I wanna know who had these fab accessories! I know Susan had the shoes...but who else?! :)