Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Are My Heart.....

Today is Thursday....UNITY DAY! :) I made another lo! I know....crazy huh? This picture is of Calvin. He is such A CALVIN. :)
I finally took him in to the doctor for an injury he sustained over Thanksgiving (it still hasn't healed) to find out that it might calcify and never go away. Ugh. SO I wanted to capture it here....do you notice a 'joker-like' smile? The injury is on his cheek and makes it a bit botox-like.
Just a simple lo of my lil' man. I used this month's kit: Savor the Journey.




Be sure to hop on over to the Unity blog for a list of inspiration as well as a list of all specials.
Savor each moment today! :)

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the LO Maren! Your son is such a cutie! The simplicity of this really appeals to me (and my clock, haha). Thanks for sharing!

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic Layout Maren, I love that photo of your son.. so cute!!

AJ said...

It's FABULOUS my dear!! love it! I am going to try and do a layout a week I think...maybe you can hold me accountable! ;)

Rona said...

great layout - love all the details and that the photo really is the main attraction! He sure is a cutie :)

Unknown said...

adorable, great layout.

Lisa F said...

Great layout! Love the colors you used on it!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great lay out! I love everything about it!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Maren your LO looks AMAZING and Calvin looks adorable as ever...I can't believe his cheek still is swollen from Thanksgiving...I hope the doctors are wrong and it all goes away!

Marcy H. said...

Adorable Layout!!

stampjourney said...

Super-cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi, im new to this place. This website is fantastic, I have learned tons from it today!

Sarah P said...

I love the toothless one!!! Kids r great!!!! tfs....

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is the CUTEST L/O Maren! So adorable and that little splash of color against the b/w is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute.

Teri