Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Lovely Sunday

:) I had some time to play around with the new Lizzie Anne Designs releases today. The following all use Vintage Valentine.

I hope that you are having a LOVELY Sunday too. :)
***a few of you asked what paper I used on yesterday's cards...sorry I have been lazy and not posting all the info...I promise to do better after I get caught & back from CHA... :) The polka dot paper was from We R Memory Keepers (Merry & Bright collection) & the fungus card used BoBunny pattern paper****

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh I love them all! You have the most fabulous style :0) Thanks for the inspiration!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty creations!

papertrails leaver said...

I like that cherub stamp! It's so elegant! Cool technique you did with the ribbon on the heart card.

Taylor said...

these are darling!

AJ said...

lazy? you?!? hmmmm.
THANKS for the INFO! :)