Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What A Year!

This last year has gone by so fast. One year of fabulous product and expanding friendships. A year with Jacksonbelle Embellishments and Cosmo Cricket. Who could have been so lucky? As I play my last Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge as a dt member, I would like to send a huge thank you to Lindsey. She is one amazing chick! I picked some Cosmo Cricket for the sketch. Another sad farewell. But I won't be going far from either of these great companies.


Paper: Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man, PTI cardstock
Accessories: PTI ribbon, Lil' Man element

We would love to have you play along with this fun sketch. Just be sure to use the correct keyword (JBE060) and link back to the JBE blog so we can see your work. :)

Don't forget to check out the other dt members!
AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
Kimberly O'Rosky
Lindsey Botkin
Melissa Bove
Shannan Teubner
Lynda Benden

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Maren, I love your card! So summery feeling!

StampinCathy said...

AmaZING card. I just love the bright and cheery colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Etha said...

what a GREAT card!! love how you used that paper, neat :)

Unknown said...

This is darling Maren! We are going to miss you but will definitely keep in touch! Thank you for all you have done!