Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Challenged

Hi there! Ah...summer. :) I whipped out a few challenge cards while the boys were cleaning up their rooms. Now, I need to get ready for class tonight! :)

This first one is for yesterday's color challenge over on SCS.
Paper: PTI
Ink: memento
Accessories: copics, PTI ribbon, white gel pen

Here is my version of today's sketch challenge.
Paper: Early bird pp, PTI
Ink: memento
Accessories: copics, PTI ribbon, nestabilities
This was supposed to be this week's CPS sketch but didn't really turn out the way it was intended. :)
Paper: Early Bird pp, PTI cardstock
Ink: PTI
Accessories: early bird adhesive chipboard & sticker, PTI ribbon, nestabilities

8 comments:

Yvette said...

Maren, These cards are VERY nice!!! Soooo pretty! :)

Kathyc on SCS said...

Hi Maren, I got my Papercrafts magazine yesterday and I think you're on every page!!!! ok, a slight exageration but hey, Congratulations! I'm a big fan!
Kathy Camasso

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous!

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! These are all WONDERFUL! Love them! :)

Zarah said...

Oh my GOSh, those are faaab!!

Bonita Rose said...

Maren, love them all!

Etha said...

oh those folk stamps look wonderful!
Maren can you shoot me an email please?

Ann said...

love the "promise" card. Great colors!!