Saturday, March 21, 2009

Remembering.....

I was tagged by my friend, Jimmi!

Here are the rules:
•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post


Isn't this too funny? Considering that it was taken almost 5 years ago! YIKES!! This was August of 2004. I was 9 months pregnant when I took this picture. We decided to take a little adventure before my scheduled c-section and visit my a friend & former college roommate, Gretchen. She lived off the land way up in northern Washington. It took 5 hours! I remember the trip well....I accidentally shut Jason's hand in the van door & I was miserably uncomfortable the entire time. Once we were there, it was wonderful to see my friend's smile and let the boys swim in the river on her property. This particular picture was of the boys on the venture home. We stopped at Ft. Spokane Military Reserve.

I am tagging:
Julie
Amber
Renee
Carolyn
Joslyn
Michelle

No comments: