Friday, March 20, 2009

Challenge Time

We watched some b-ball this evening so I had time to stamp. I am behind Jordan and Jason in our fantasy bracket. Hope Gonzaga does me proud tomorrow and I catch up a bit! :-) Go ZAGS!

I inked up some fun Lizzie Anne Design singles. This first one is for tomorrow's Inspiration Challenge. Stef picked an adorable Etsy clothing store, Little Daisy Designs.
I loved this one here.

Stamps: Cupcake
Paper: PTI cardstock
Ink: memento
Accessories: 1/4" circle punch, word window, SU ribbon & dazzling diamonds, copic markers, Heidi Swapp cherry bling

This one is for yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge. It called for stickers. The perfect reason to use this fabulous sticker sentiment from the Mr. Campy line.
I call this one: Captain's Orders :-)

Stamps: pirate
Ink: memento
Paper: PTI cardstock, Mr. Campy pp
Accessories: copic markers, jute rope, basic grey buttons

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Adorable! I love that little cupcake and what a great cherry on top!