Monday, February 25, 2008

Simple Monday: One of A Kind


Can you believe it is Monday already? Boy, the weekends go fast! Here is quick one I finished during nap time today. I actually took part of a nap today....:-)
This card is also for today's Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS: I'm All Mixed UP. You were suppose to use 2 or more different designer papers. I chose a flocked polka dotted paper and a glittered lined paper from Chelsea's Place by Making Memories. You really have to feel this paper in person....the glitter is embossed and the dots are so fuzzy! The button is from the same line. Isn't it fabulous?
Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: Chelsea's place dp (Making Memories), certainly celery, blush blossom, very vanilla, kraft
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: celery ribbon, stickles, button (making memories)
Ink: chocolate chip

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

I'm not positive that it's fabulous--you better send it to me to make sure, lol! I mean, if you have to feel it to get the full awesomeness of it, then I can accommodate that! Just kidding...sorta. Really though, this flower is gorgeous! I love that wonderful pewter button for the center and all the sparkle! Amazing card, tfs and big hugs! Thanks for your sweet comment too, it means so much to me!

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Love the paper with the glimmer stripes. Fabulous card.