Friday, February 15, 2008

Brotherly Love

I apologize that I haven't posted any creations since Wednesday! I truly look forward to those stamping minutes each day. My eldest generously passed on his sickness to the youngest. Sharing & caring at its best!! As many of you can attest, there is a big difference between a sick 11 year old and a sick 3 year old! Needless to say, our "special" Valentine's dinner consisted of a family size chicken noodle soup which we, of course, ate ALL of! I did get to making a loaf of bread to go with the dinner and of course boys all started off the day right with some heart shaped pancakes with strawberries. Calvin basically wants to cuddle or sleep today so I am caught up on my rest! Look forward to a bit of stamping therapy tonight! Hope you all had a fabulous V-day!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

{{hug}} I figure you need it after 2 sick kiddos. My grandpa's name was Calvin and I've always loved it! I wanted to name our son that but my hubby wasn't quite in favor of it.
Hope ya'll are feeling better and the sick stops!