Friday, December 28, 2007

Expressiomistic Latte


Monday's TLC148 creates such a soft image that I thought it was perfect for steam. The expressiomistic technique is to ink a stamp in a color (I choose regal rose), spritz it with water, stamp image and leave it on the card stock for a few seconds so the ink runs, let it dry, and them stamp the image again (I used chocolate chip) over the first image. I will definitely have to use this technique again!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Like It a Latte
Paper: wild wasabi, apple cider dp, chocolate chip, regal rose, whisper white
Ink: chocolate chip, regal rose
Accessories: sponge dauber, cuttlebug, satin ribbon, regal rose ribbon, oval punch, stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love this card. I love the pink/brown with a splash of green color combo too.

Just me said...

I am off to check out the technique. This card is great.

Sandy said...

Wow another brilliant Card. I love your art-work. Wonderful.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Anonymous said...

Really great card!!! Looking at your blog a bit, you must live in Washington state.........Beautiful place!!! I have friends that live in the Skagit Valley.