Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dressing Beautiful


The December Mini Virtual Stamping Night is going on right now. One of the challenges (I Feel Pretty) is to be inspired by a beautiful party dress. The dress is so feminine & elegant. I used A Beautiful Thing stamp set again, along with my build a brad and the Eastern Elegance rub ons. The swirls are from Season of Joy.
Recipe:
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing, Season of Joy
Paper: Sahara sand, whisper white, blue bayou, blue bayou designer prints
Ink: whisper white, river rock, blue bayou
Accessories: build a brad, lg. oval punch, round tab punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, white taffeta, stampin dimensionals, antique brass brads

5 comments:

Just me said...

This is so pretty. I is a wonderful break from all the Christmas things people are making. Great job. I love the colors. Soft and pretty.

blah said...

Oh wow!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I think you've made me cave in and decide that I really should preorder and that I need this set now!

Annie said...

this is a very beautiful card and I love the colours you have chosen to use.

Dawn♥ said...

GORGEOUS card Maren! OMG love it! You are so full of talent! :)

Erin... said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait for my new set to get here. Love it!