Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post 1 of 2: Flip FOR Unity.

It is THURSDAY! Time for SOME Unity. And boy...do I have SOME. HA! And then SOME more. :)

I have been working on my CHA Winter mini album. It is NOT done yet. I still have some serious journaling to do...but most of the stamping is done and it is bound so I figured I can share it with you. :)

Of course, nothing ever works out like you plan, right? I intended to have a page for each DT member who I saw in CA...my roomies Jimmi & AJ, Renee' (my fab travel companion), sweet Natalie, talented Kimber, gorgeous Robyn, and genuine Jessica. :) WELL...my little (& NEW) Bind It All couldn't take any more pages...it is about busting through right now! IT could be that I am NEW to this cool contraption or that I am just can't NOT put lots of pictures, chipboard & embellishments in the album. Sorry ladies. I am going to have to figure out a DIFFERENT book for us! :)

Can you believe that this is my 3rd CHA album? YIKES! You can check out the others here: CHA Summer 2009 Album & CHA Winter 2009 Album.

This mini album is a flipbook. Each of the Unity peeps either flips UP or OUT to show more pictures. FUN STUFF! I used the ALL NEW Cosmo Cricket Lines- Material Girl & Joy Ride.


Cover- Frame This Alpha, Could I Be Any Cuter, Capture Life, Just My Type



Angela pages- Frame This Alpha, U.R. Ect., Giving It All Meaning, Scalloped Journal, The Details
Michelle's pages- Frame This Alpha, U.R. Etc., Capture Life, Priceless Reflections, Nothing But Blue Skies, Just Polka Dots, Vintage Postcard


Ryan's pages- Frame This Alpha, U.R. Ect., Priceless Reflections, Unforgettable Moments, Starry Night, Owl Journal Box "Who Are You?"
This image is of the book all folded out. :)
Okay...thanks for putting up with all my photos! :) Be sure to hop on over to the Unity blog later today to see ALL the COOL DEALS & details.

19 comments:

VAKAnomi said...

Ou god...this is so cool mini...I love this...Love the idea that you can fold one page many time...I totally love love love this...you are so good...

take care
Mirja
Finland

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one amazing album. I just love all everything about it! You are so creative and super inspiring. What a great idea.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh Maren I LOVE this - looks like you just need a bigger binding :)

This turned out amazing...I'm not sure I see "me" in there but I did catch a glimpse of Renee' Zellweger...lol good times!

Jenn said...

Maren you are by far my favorite mini album maker, you always WOW me! Amazing stuff!

Bonita Rose said...

wow incredible.. so wish I cuda joined u all.. maybe one day... I so wanna meet all of you! your album is FABULOUS.. love all the Unity goodness!

Lisa F said...

SO cute! This is amazing!

Try a bigger owire - that should help hold it together and the binding won't look as it's about to explode (I've done that more than once - it's just too small)

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, WOW...this is amazing :)

Kelly Mahany said...

Maren that is amazing!! And so captures the fun of CHA with the Unity Peeps!! This is just awesome!! Love it!!!

farmhouse-story said...

so very creative-what a treasure!

Heather said...

WOW! Absolutely WOW! My draw is too heavy for me to pick up off the floor so that I could say more than just WOW!

Brooke said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Amazing book!!!!

veronica said...

love your book, very neat ideas!

marcy h. said...

Awesome book!!! Love how you captured CHA memories!!

StacyC said...

OMGosh!! What a beautiful job you did... Love it!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am seriously sitting here speechless-and if you really think I'm genuine (*awwwwww! thanks! I love that word and means a lot to me actually!), you will know that I'm really sitting here w/ my mouth open right now!

This. IS. GORGEOUS. STUNNING. THOUGHTFUL. AMAZING!!!!! That is all from me, right now ;) HUGS girlie!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Maren! This is the most beautiul mini I've ever seen! Absolutely stunning! Love all of your details! Absolutely amazing! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for the inspiration today!

Rachel B said...

Can I just say you are so stinkin' AMAZING! This is so fabulous! I can't believe all you did with this album! So stunning!

Carolyn King said...

Cannot imagine how much time this took to make but it is worth every second. FABULOUS Maren!