Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

Don't they seem to go too fast? Never enough time to get what needs to be done on a Monday. :)

***so it is officially official*** you can check it out HERE.

I almost forgot to share some photos from the Seattle CKC. :) I had a blast hanging with some super talented peeps! :)
Here is Kim Kesti doing a FABULOUS job teaching the Paper Crafts classes! :)
WOW! How did I get so lucky to be surrounded by such talent? (Megan, Kim, me & Lisa)
Lisa is strong & crafty! :) Love her!
Some of the BEST volunteers around! :)
Lisa helped get the card swap ready.
Jordan's 1st grade teacher turned up in a Paper Crafts class!! So great to see a familiar smile!
Lots of group shots with sweet Teri, Teri's mom, Kim & Lisa! :)
I can't wait for the 2010 CKC season to start!! :)
Hope you had an adventurous and productive Monday!

4 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats Miss Maren! So well deserved! :D Looks like you guys had a great time in Seattle!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Fun photos, thanks so much for sharing, and big congrats to you!! You look great and so happy!

Suzanne Bier said...

I was in 3 of those classes...they sure were fun! Great to meet you and Kim!

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

I missed this post earlier! Cute photos - and you were SUCH a fab help in the classes. Smooches. Kim