Friday, October 9, 2009

Friends with Flair & Funk! :)

I am running a bit late this morning. I stayed out later than usual and had a hard time getting going. :) I am so happy that today is Friday and we have a relaxing weekend at home planned. :)

I went a bit funky on this first one. Not sure if I like it or not but it is different! :) I used the October Kit of the Month: Wherever You Go and some Sassafras Lass paper.
I am out of white cardstock so had to use my glossy stash for this one. It was super quick, outside of letting the ink dry! :) Again, the image & sentiment are from the October Kit of the Month.


Do you have a card making/technique question? Be sure to send it to gotogals@papercraftsmag.com. Your question could be featured in the Paper Crafts magazine!! :)

Be sure to see the entire list of Friends with Flair on the Unity Blog HERE for some amazing inspiration!! :)

Have a wonderful Friday!!

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

I think you were left off the FFF list :(
I love your cards and even the shine to the white paper *even if it was just because you were out of regular!
I really like the black image of the first one, it is a very unique look!

Jen said...

these cards are both great!! way to go on the funky one...it's a keeper!:)

Michelle said...

I love your cards!!

Rona said...

Super pretty!! I love the flowers stamped on the brown

Anonymous said...

Your blog is always such a joy to visit! You are ROCKIN!

JazzyH said...

Great cards!

Unknown said...

You know that 'funky' card doesn't look like your style but I like it! Great inspiration from both!

Jodi C. said...

These are both great!!!