Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More Butterflies......

Good morning!
Here are a few cards that I made with the exclusive butterfly kit for June Kit of the Month members. This month's exclusive kit is JUST as amazing! :) You won't want to miss it.
I layered some Sassafras paper edges for the bottom and used a large sticker for the center image. Can you see the piercing along the circle and the butterfly trail?
American Crafts paper gives this butterfly a completely different look. I love the bold colors and patterns.

Here is the kit with some SEI paper and ZVA rhinestones.
I hope you have a great day!!

11 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

Congratulations on being named a Go-To-Gal! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Best of Luck!

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous creations, as always.. CONGRATS Maren on being named a GO TO GAL at Papercrafts! U so deserve this!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOO HOO Miss Maren :D You're the best!!! See you see ;)

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the cards. I too LOVE my June Kit of the Month and can't wait for July to show up in the mail! Congrats on becoming a Go-To-Gal! How do you do it all? (sorry I posted this on the wrong day)

StampinCathy said...

Each card is just stunning. I just received my kit in the mail yesterday. Whoooo Hoooo!

Tracey said...

Your cards are gorgeous Maren! Congrats on being named a Go-To-Gal!!

Michelle said...

So pretty! I am loving that last card with the SEI paper and bling...fabulous!

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous cards! I love them all!

Rose Ann said...

Oh gosh...I'm in love with all of your gorgeous butterfly cards!!

slbt17 said...

thanks for the inspiration - I was getting stuck with these! Also Congratulations!
Sandra

kksb said...

Blingfully beautiful!! Congrats!