Saturday, May 9, 2009

Triple Challenge!

It has been FOREVER since I have participated in any SCS challenges. I tried to make up for it and do a triple challenge! This card is for WT217 Kool KRAFT challenge, this week's sketch challenge AND today's Inspiration challenge. I was inspired by this fun pillow.
I used some more EARLY BIRD by Cosmo Cricket: Cherry Pie & Farmers Market. The cherry bling is a brad from Creative Imaginations. I stamped the 'Sweet' (Unity Stamp Company May Kit of the Month) sentiment in brilliance ink.

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just fabulous. Love the colors and layout. What a fun brad and it just add the perfect touch.

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Mare! I love the colors and all the sweet bling! ADORABLE!

CarlaKH said...

beautiful! I love kraft and that little cherry is so cute!

Etha said...

what cool cherry bling!! love it in combo with the kraft, great take on the challenges :)

whoistracy said...

This is soooo cute! Love those cherries.