Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday

I hope that you all had a fabulous Easter Sunday. :-) My parents came into town at the last minute Thursday-Friday and then we had the usual Clizer clan Sat-Sun. It was wonderful seeing family! I am trying to get back into a routine today.....feeling a bit uncrafty.

Today's Monday Challenge was mini cards. I decided to make a trio of 3x6 cards. These were super simple and used the Marrakech line from Basicgrey.



Be sure to check out these mini creations: AJ, Amber, Brooke, Jeanne, Jennifer & Jimmi

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love these cards, Maren!! Especially the bright colors on the black background. It really makes them POP!!

Happy Easter!!

Sherry Campbell said...

VERY cute and pretty!!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous cards. I just love the paper you used. You would put a smile on anyone's face when one of these shows up in their mailbox. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anthonette said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I bought this paper last month and I've forgotten to take it off the shelf.