Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Up Early

I was up early today and had time to make a couple quick cards! I got my August Kit of the Month yesterday from Unity! It is so fun!
This first one is for the Be Inspired Challenge #19.
Recipe:
Stamps:
remember happiness
Paper: PTI white, basic black, ruby red, gable green, sage shadow
Ink: memento
Accessories: copics, sewing machine, may arts ribbon, cutter kit


The second card is for today's color challenge. Super simple and quick!
Recipe:
Stamps: remember happiness
Paper: close to cocoa, ruby red, blush blossom
Ink: memento, ruby red
Accessories: may arts ribbon, copics

Don't forget to check out my Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge below..........

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards look fantastic, Maren! Love them!
Thanks for playing with the inspiration piece.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are wonderful, Maren!! Great job with the challenge!!

vtpuggirl said...

Pretty! I love the Cosmo album below, too cute!

Abby said...

I love it as usual Maren! Can you email me at ajcmeyer AT go DOT com? I have a question for you

Abby

Tiff said...

ugh! how do you make everything look so effortless!? You're amazing!

Jenn said...

Both cards are super cute!!! I love the second one...looks like more Unity stamps for me!!! LOL!!! :D

Jenn said...

Both cards are super cute!!! I love the second one...looks like more Unity stamps for me!!! LOL!!! :D

Kisa Peters said...

Wow! These are all great1

Jessy said...

WOW, Maren, your cards are always sooooo pretty. Just catching up on some blogs from HIP HOP but wanted to let you know that your work is so inspiring and pretty.