Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ready To Party??

The Unity release party starts tonight at 6 PST or 9 on the east coast. There are 5 kits being released. 3 of them have been leaked earlier...did you see them on the Unity site? Here is a better look at my peeks from yesterday.
The first one uses the Growing in Unity Kit. I used some Fleuriste dp from Cosmo Cricket. Lovely pair right?

This second one is from the Bitty Christmas Tags kit. I used some liquid appliqué and glitter to give Santa a REAL beard! :-)

I have been having some fun with these kits......LOTS more to come! :-)

5 comments:

Tiff said...

These are wonderful! I'll see you at the party tonight :)

Jeannie said...

Luv the Unity stamps.
Great job!

Thanks,
Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Patter Cross said...

Adorable!! Love those big pearls! See ya tonight!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous cards Maren, I love the pearls!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabulous! Love the snow on the tree. :)