Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hi, Jacksonbelle....

It is Tuesday, time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments DT challenge! This week, Kisa posted a color challenge: green, orange, and brown (or black). Some were a bit scared by the orange and green, especially when there was mention of gable green!! :-) But boy, did they knock this one out of the park! Be sure to check out their creations at the links below.

Here is mine. It did take some serious thinking! I used my hobby knife to add some curves to the dp and then sewed it to the chocolate chip at the top and bottom. I also used the sewing machine to MAKE my own stitched ribbon. I just folded it in half and ran it through my machine. So fun!! All Jacksonbelle Embellishments products are highlighted RED.

Recipe:
Stamps: birthday cupcake (inkadinkado)
Paper: textured pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, stella ruby dp (basicgrey)
Ink: memento rich cocoa
Accessories: extra large eyelets (WeRMemeory Keepers), painterly petals (prima), copper eyelets & tag (American Crafts), sewing machine, hobby blade, jersey ribbon originals

Here are the other gals.......
Kisa
Lindsey
Lynda
Elizebeth
Beth
Broni
Erin
Amber
Lila
Dee

14 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Boy, did YOU knock this one out of the park!! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!! I just love it!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the flowers and stitching, great card

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Maren! I love the eyelets, flowers, stems ~ everything! Great job!

Anonymous said...

THis is sooooo darling!!! I LOVE your flowers! They are just awesome! GREAT card!!

Elizebeth said...

This is so cute Maren~!

Kisa Peters said...

This is sooo cute! I love flowers are awesome! I love the stitching too!

Kisa Peters said...

This is sooo cute! I love flowers are awesome! I love the stitching too!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card Maren! love the stitched stems and great job using those colors!

The Parkers said...

I think BG is my fave paper out there! This is just GORGEOUS.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute Maren!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

this is so adorable!! It makes you smile when you see it!

Angie Tieman said...

This is way cute! A happy, happy card!

Lila H said...

Super C~U~T~E!!! I love how you stitched the stems and leaves!!! those big ol eyelets are perfect as the flower centers!