Friday, May 9, 2008

Limited Experiment

Yeah, it is FRIDAY!! Today's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS is to make a card without stamps! Luckily, my Cupcake Scrapshop kit just came! I was playing around with some of the kit contents and came up with this simple mom card. This reminds me so much of my mother. She is such a fun and spirited woman.
Recipe:
Stamps: none!
Paper: whisper white
Ink: none!
Accessories: real red ribbon, daiquiri thickers (American Craft), mailing labels (Paper Source), spring fling overlay (Pink Paislee)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, fun colors! Sweet card Maren!
Deena

Jessie/knightrone said...

I think this is adorable! Love the colors and the tree.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love those colors and this design! Very cute and happy! :-)
Happy Mother's Day! :-)

Teresa said...

Very cute!!!!!!!